ASSESS We help you identify what's working and where your opportunities lie. It's all wrapped into an actionable report comparing your practices to best practices with clear next steps for improvement.
Targeted or comprehensive revenue cycle transformation
As the market continues to shift from volume to value, organizations we work with are focused on increasing their return on their EHR investment by maximizing reimbursement, increasing automation and reducing cost to collect, or achieving economies of scale through standardization. Nordic’s agile assessment and optimization methodologies can perform targeted, deep-dive transformations of specific areas within your revenue cycle or address comprehensive and integrated transformations across the entire life cycle of your A/R.
Our consultants ensure you're setting a foundation for success, following best practices, and setting up your organization for long-term success by proactively anticipating and managing potential risks.
STANDARDIZED REVENUE CYCLE PROCESSES
Standardizing revenue cycle processes and integration is just as important as standardizing clinical care. Efficiency and productivity are key drivers of operational revenue cycle success. Standardizing scheduling, authorization, coding, and billing processes can help you better align operations and technology and enable automation of common tasks, effective allocation of resources, and economies of scale.
- Centralize scheduling, authorization management, and referral coordination
- Consolidate the Charge Description Master (CDM) and charge capture workflows
- Code for simple visits such as lab and radiology only
- Consolidate hospital and professional billing functions including statements, self-pay follow-up, and customer service
A FOCUS ON REGULATORY NEEDS
Government regulations and payer reimbursement strategies are rapidly changing, and requirements continue to mature. We stay informed on the ever-changing regulatory requirements to help you keep up with the evolving healthcare environment.
- Align IT with your operational initiatives
- Effectively meet the demands of MIPS and MACRA
- Set up the data architecture necessary to facilitate a scalable population health strategy
- Leverage EHR applications to meet your population health needs