COVID-19: How we can help
We hear the stories from the front lines. We know that many of you are exhausted and overwhelmed. We are thankful for you, and we want to do whatever we can to help. The areas below are the most likely areas we could provide assistance. We are also available to answer questions about anything related to COVID-19 and health IT by writing AskNordic@nordicwi.com. Beyond these topics, we hosted a webinar on March 25 related to telehealth and COVID-19. Scroll down to watch the recording.
- Telehealth solutions (learn more)
- Clinical workflow response
- Making the rapid shift to online training (learn more)
- Patient scheduling, registration, communication
- Staff augmentation and managed services
- Reporting and tracking
- HIM/coding, billing, collections, and payment
- Revenue analytics and performance monitoring
- Keeping projects moving while working remotely (learn more)
CMIO Dr. Laura Copeland recently shared some ideas on Managing change on a burning platform that you may also find encouraging.
Stay healthy and let us know how we can help.
[Webinar] We are better together: Using telehealth and technology to serve patients during the COVID-19 crisis
One of our maxims is, "Make it about 'We,'" and sharing our knowledge for the greater good has never been more important than today. In that spirit, we recently hosted a discussion on how organizations are using telehealth and technology to better serve patients during the COVID-19 crisis. Experts from Hartford HealthCare, MultiCare, UCSF Health, UW Health, and other organizations joined the panel and shared what’s working and where they are struggling. Watch the recording to listen, learn in hopes of helping advance technology during the growing crisis. Here are some of the topics covered:
- How and what organizations are communicating to patients
- What technology is working
- Tips for keeping up with the ever-changing landscape
- Contingency planning