Healthcare ERP Consultant
A Healthcare ERP Consultant provides consulting services to clients on healthcare technology-related projects in a functional or technical analyst, project leadership, or strategic guidance capacity.
Perform ERP-related consulting and administrative computer services for Nordic clients
- Apply ERP expertise within individual client system engagements to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve challenges related to ERP implementations, maintenance, and optimization efforts.
- Mentor client project teams as necessary in project and system build strategy.
- Track and document risks and issues.
- Analyze and document processes and workflows.
- Work closely with project leadership and end-users to address systems tasks, documentation, and facilitation.
- Lead or support meetings regarding project status and ongoing work-product coordination.
- Additional specific duties related to the project as may be required and dictated by individual clients within that client’s statement of work.
- May be invited to attend corporate functions as a representative of the company to meet prospective consultants, as well as to solidify relationships with clients and Nordic co-workers.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in at least one ERP platform; certification is preferred, but not required.
- Some project management experience or solid participation demonstrating the ability to take ownership of assigned tasks is required.
- For project management/leadership roles, PMP certification is preferred.
- Minimum number years’ ERP work experience as cited within job brief.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized, able to multi-task as well as maintain intense focus on individual tasks.
- Self-starter with ability to maintain schedule, meet deadlines, and monitor one’s own work product.
- Must be highly adaptable and able to acclimate quickly to new project assignments; to include, but not limited to:
- Adapt quickly to new work environments.
- Work successfully with different teams and teammates.
- Adhere to client workplace rules and regulations.
- Varying travel and living arrangements due to changing project locations.
- Must have an aptitude for mentoring and guiding others.
- Must possess a strong work ethic who treats others with respect, keeps commitments, inspires the trust of others, works ethically and with integrity, and upholds organizational values.
- Must have a very high degree of professionalism.