Nordic’s John Pollard continues the discussion with Nordic Practice Director Megan Rice and Bellin Epic Operational Lead Gail Boushley about Bellin’s transition to Epic. In this episode, we’re getting specific about the clinical data to enter into Epic as well as some additional logistics.
Making the Cut is a Nordic video series that addresses common challenges related to your conversion from legacy systems to going live with Epic. In these episodes, Nordic’s John Pollard talks with Nordic Practice Director Megan Rice and Bellin Epic Operational Lead Gail Boushley, R.N. about their experiences involving clinical cutover.
In this episode John talks with Megan and Gail about these topics:
- What type of patient data was important to enter into Epic?
- Were there guidelines for what was entered?
- How did you determine which departments and which patients came first?
- How did you handle new admissions?
- What was the relationship between the command center and the various units?
- How did you set up the schedule?
If you have questions about your Epic implementation, optimization, working with affiliates (including mergers or acquired organizations), or what is possible via remote support, please contact us. We’d enjoy the conversation.
Time: 11 minutes, 59 seconds