We have a few more episodes left in our cutover series. For these, we’re going to get clinical. Listen in as Nordic’s John Pollard chats with Nordic Practice Director Megan Rice and Bellin Health Epic Operational Lead Gail Boushley about Bellin’s transition to Epic.
Making the Cut is a Nordic video series that addresses common challenges related to your conversion from legacy systems to going live with Epic. In these episodes, Nordic’s John Pollard talks with Nordic Practice Director Megan Rice and Bellin Health Epic Operational Lead Gail Boushley, R.N. about their experiences involving clinical cutover.
In this episode John talks with Megan and Gail about these topics:
- When we are looking at resource requirements, who should be involved in the planning?
- How far in advance do you need to get people together?
- Who should be involved in the actual cutover event?
- How did you decide how to structure the team that was at cutover?
- What skill set does your conversion team need to have?
If you have questions about your Epic implementation, optimization, working with affiliates (including mergers or acquired organizations), or what is possible via remote support, please contact us. We’d enjoy the conversation.
Time: 13 minutes, 36 seconds